SHÖÖ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts AU

Siirry alas

Hogwarts AU Empty Hogwarts AU

Viesti kirjoittaja Soy La Marras 05, 2016 11:20 pm

FEW EARLIER MESSAGES FIRST:

Ehren laughed and poked Gloria's boobs playfully, "are you jealooous?".
Santtu looked at the plants curiously and raised his brows at Saukki then, "bite...?", he looked at the plant again.

---

Gloria laughed and jumped a bit on her spot to let the boobies jump too, "of the Irish guy or that someone likes you that way?", she chuckled, "not the guy, but the other thing yeah, there's guys defs liking me but they are stupid, ugly, nerdy or tried already", she shrugged smiling.
Saukki nodded smiling and patted Santtu's shoulder softly before continuing his way to give others the plants, "it looks like just a plant but it has teeth growing underneath, so if you scare it, it can bite! But let's first try something to wake them up and let the plant get to see you first".

---

Ehren laughed and glanced at the boobs, then shrugged, "I hope this one is a 10. Maybe even boyfriend material?".
Santtu smiled a bit and then nodded, looking at Ronin, "this is exciting...".

---

Gloria bit her lower lip excitedly, "hopefully! You're giving me the highest thumbs up, babe?".
Ronin smiled eagerly and looked at Santtu then, "this is! I wonder if they all look alike or are they different looking?".
Saukki gave the plants to everybody and then walked back to his own place, in front of his own plant, "I have these plants in my office, like ten, everyone of them is used to me so I'm making a new friend here again!", he opened the book, "let's open the book from page **, there's this spell that wakes up the plant".
Soy
Soy
Admin

Viestien lukumäärä : 9

https://shoo.palstahaku.com

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Takaisin alkuun

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa